Nawa! Hello!
The plans for 2020 are to share and teach the Wisdom that I have carried for years, and to share the messages from Mother Earth to all of those who feel drawn to her calling of coming home. Home, to the heart, to the innermost feelings and connections that we have here on this earth.
When I travel and share and sing to groups, my focus and intent is to help release any blocks that one might be carrying with them still about thier past, their ancestry, thier work, or any feelings of confusion and chaos.
The earth is my mother, and she has very powerful medicine all around her, including the trees, the water, the air, plants, the animals, rocks and crystals, and everywhere you look, there is medicine waiting for you to recieve.
I enjoy working with groups and communities who want to help people that are ready to grow and find balance in thier lives. This book is a great tool for any beginner, seeker, and persons who want to learn about natural medicine and incorporating peace and love in thier lives, beginning with the self.
I have traveled to several states and a few countries, and I enjoy meeting all walks of life. I started to help people as a young child, and attended ceremonies with my mother since I was around the age of 5 years old. I did a Coming of Age Ceremony in 1995 which really motivated me to help even more people. I started learning Reiki when I was 12 and became a Reiki Master when I was 16. Since I am Indian, enrolled member of the Pawnee nation, I encorporate a lot of the natural healing practices with rattles, drums, chants, and calling on guides, helpers, angels and all of those from the Highest Light. I have attended many ancient ceremonies and learned songs from several tribes, but have found that what works is the intention, and love inside of your spirit that releases when you chant tones. All songs and words are very sacred. With over a million languages, there is no difference with love.
Please feel free to contact me about speaking in your community, retreat center, or sacred space. I also love to attend ceremonies, fires, sweat lodges, drum circles, walks for peace, speak to children and schools, fire-walks, vision-quests, earth ceremonies, tobacco ceremonies, water ceremonies, and love to share about healing the mind, body and spirit.
Plan-Goal: I am currently doing orders for my book, "Time Is Running Out" published in May-June 2012. I plan to travel with my book for public speaking, book-signings, classes, group healings/clearings, from 2020 to 2030. Please contact me ahead of time if you are interested in booking an event.
Kadeeshday!!!
Crystal Gingras
Chapette Hetas (Turtle Woman)
crystal_gingras@yahoo.com
The plans for 2020 are to share and teach the Wisdom that I have carried for years, and to share the messages from Mother Earth to all of those who feel drawn to her calling of coming home. Home, to the heart, to the innermost feelings and connections that we have here on this earth.
When I travel and share and sing to groups, my focus and intent is to help release any blocks that one might be carrying with them still about thier past, their ancestry, thier work, or any feelings of confusion and chaos.
The earth is my mother, and she has very powerful medicine all around her, including the trees, the water, the air, plants, the animals, rocks and crystals, and everywhere you look, there is medicine waiting for you to recieve.
I enjoy working with groups and communities who want to help people that are ready to grow and find balance in thier lives. This book is a great tool for any beginner, seeker, and persons who want to learn about natural medicine and incorporating peace and love in thier lives, beginning with the self.
I have traveled to several states and a few countries, and I enjoy meeting all walks of life. I started to help people as a young child, and attended ceremonies with my mother since I was around the age of 5 years old. I did a Coming of Age Ceremony in 1995 which really motivated me to help even more people. I started learning Reiki when I was 12 and became a Reiki Master when I was 16. Since I am Indian, enrolled member of the Pawnee nation, I encorporate a lot of the natural healing practices with rattles, drums, chants, and calling on guides, helpers, angels and all of those from the Highest Light. I have attended many ancient ceremonies and learned songs from several tribes, but have found that what works is the intention, and love inside of your spirit that releases when you chant tones. All songs and words are very sacred. With over a million languages, there is no difference with love.
Please feel free to contact me about speaking in your community, retreat center, or sacred space. I also love to attend ceremonies, fires, sweat lodges, drum circles, walks for peace, speak to children and schools, fire-walks, vision-quests, earth ceremonies, tobacco ceremonies, water ceremonies, and love to share about healing the mind, body and spirit.
Plan-Goal: I am currently doing orders for my book, "Time Is Running Out" published in May-June 2012. I plan to travel with my book for public speaking, book-signings, classes, group healings/clearings, from 2020 to 2030. Please contact me ahead of time if you are interested in booking an event.
Kadeeshday!!!
Crystal Gingras
Chapette Hetas (Turtle Woman)
crystal_gingras@yahoo.com
No comments:
Post a Comment